Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Started 4ME / nexavir

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by trickthefox, Feb 5, 2016.

1. trickthefox

trickthefox Senior Member

Brighton
    Yo guys
    I just started 4ME (nexavir) and feeling a bit more spacey and tired, has anyone who has tried this felt the same? is it normal to feel a bit worse at the start? I have huge histamene issues, and wander if its triggered some of those?
    Would love to hear from some people on this

Little Bluestem likes this.
  2. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    I did. My doctor told me to take a lower dose and every other day rather than every day. It took some months to feel the benefits but now it really gives me a boost.

minkeygirl likes this.
  3. frederic83

frederic83 Senior Member

France
    I felt a bit feverish and very tired (slept all day) after 5 injections. Now I slow down and/or space the injections.

4. Sushi

Albuquerque
    How often are you injecting and what quantity? I do better with smaller injections (1 ml) and less frequently (every other day).

5. trickthefox

trickthefox Senior Member

Brighton
    I personally discontinued the 4 ME and am feeling much better with the removal of them - on that note I have about 9 vials left if anyone wants them at a discounted price - i know im not exactly selling them with my bad account haha, but its good to be honest! if someone wants them - let me know

6. frederic83

frederic83 Senior Member

France
    1ml/day is ok. Another problem with the 2ml injection is that it is painful at the injection site a few hours after the injection. The pain can last a few days, even in the butt cheeks.

1ml/day is very tolerable for the pain, and I don't have the fever, I would be always sick otherwise.

I don't have "good effects" right now. I did my 11th injections.

@trickthefox Are you positive for a specific pathogen?

7. Sushi

Albuquerque
    It took many months for me to start getting the "good effects," but once they came, there was a real boost. I use 31 gauge, very short needles and inject in the lower belly (pull up a big pinch of flesh). I haven't had pain with this technique.

8. RML

RML Senior Member

I think at first I used to feel shaky or muscle twiches , something funny anyway that I don't usually get, in my legs for a bit after taking it. It just felt weird, not painful or scary. But I did feel a really big uptake in energy levels around that time too.

9. Theodore

Theodore Senior Member

France
    He is positive to the Elispot. How is it going on with you anyway? La crème c'est bien après le Nexavir (genre 1-2 mois)...

Hi Sushi, are you still on it?

10. Sushi

Albuquerque
    Yes.

Theodore likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.