• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Staph vaccine to treat CFS??

The Staphypan ingredients are listed in this post; the manufacturer Berna Biotech were not fully aware of the ingredients, but they were determined in a study published by Zachrisson, one of Gottfries's colleagues.
Thanks. There you go @panckage. I guess that is as close as we can get. On to page 26:)

As a side note, on several occasions I've contacted the professor at the University of Iowa that developed pretty much the same vaccine as the staphyen vac. He stopped responding to me but it seems to be still held up by the CDC due to the nature of the vac.

hvac14400

fatty & acid : )
perhaps we can try other immunomodulators of a microbial origin? Semenova told me about some new stuff they developed recently - a polycomponent bacterial vaccine, containing antigens of Ecsherichiae coli, Staphilococcus aureus, Rlebsielle pneumonia, Proteus vulgaris.

just inject everything you can see around and someday something surely will work finally :rofl:

panckage

Thanks. There you go @panckage. I guess that is as close as we can get. On to page 26:)
The point of my post was to entertain the possibility that the Berna vaccine and the Megademal vaccine aren't really different.

If the ingredients on the Berna label match those that Gottfries found it provides support that the megademal vaccine only contains what @hvac14400 was told.

OTOH if the listed ingredients from Berna differs from what Gottfries found it will provide support that what @hvac14400 was told about the ingredients of the megademal vaccine may be incomplete

There is one easy way to tell though. If @Hip or @Ninan or anybody is still in contact with Gottfries they could ask if the ingredients listed on one of his Berna vaccine boxes is the same ingredients that the study found

This is how the 2004 study lists the reported ingredients of Berna Staphypan:
SB is composed of a mixture of staphylococcal vaccine (undefined extracts of 2 strains of staphylococci, Staphy-
lococcus aureus and Staphylococcus epidermidis), ana-toxin (toxoid), and a preservative compound, thiomersal.
Toxoid refers to staphylococcal exotoxins (e.g., alpha-toxin, the major cytolysin in Staphylococcus aureus), which have been denatured to destroy toxicity while
preserving the original toxins’ immunogenicity.
Notice how this description makes no mention of the enterotoxins that Gottfries subsequently found in the vaccine

Last edited:

hvac14400

If the ingredients on the Berna label match those that Gottfries found it provides support that the megademal vaccine only contains what @hvac14400 was told.

Medgamal's vacc contains only what i was told no matter what you think, or what Berna's contains, or anything else in the world, coz:

a) what i was told is listed on the vacc box
b) i had a bunch of phone & e-mail conversations with this vacc developers and researchers

This is how the 2004 study lists the reported ingredients of Berna Staphypan:

SB is composed of a mixture of staphylococcal vaccine (undefined extracts of 2 strains of staphylococci, Staphy-lococcus aureus and Staphylococcus epidermidis), ana-toxin (toxoid), and a preservative compound, thiomersal. Toxoid refers to staphylococcal exotoxins (e.g., alpha-toxin, the major cytolysin in Staphylococcus aureus), which have been denatured to destroy toxicity while preserving the original toxins’ immunogenicity.
this mixture is exactly what i was injecting in the first try, except for preservative, tho i don't think it matter much. but i was injecting only one exotoxin - alpha, while Berna's contains 3 of them.

hvac14400

man - don't waste your time, don't waste your vaccine - just inject as it supposed to be - use protocol from the instruction. you will not die from it - if anything goes wrong just increase interval between shots - it's simple af.
and this is written in the instruction too, god dammit.
i think you may lose it's effect (timing is important) injecting too infrequently (breaking the protocol) - just think about such a waste of time and money and effort.

try it man - you can drop back to your dead slow (once a week) schedule at any time without any loss.

Biarritz13

Anyone knows if Gottfries has advanced in something regarding the vaccine? He was interested in the russian but don't know if he tried it or not...

Last edited:

panckage

I'm having a bit of a local reaction to the vaccine.

If you look to the left of the picture it is the site of the 0.3ml injection 8 days afterwards. I guess it is a bruise? The skin is dry on top (although it never peeled) and is also slightly sore when I press on it.

On the other side of my seXxXy belly is 2 days after I took the 0.4ml injection. It's quite sore to the touch. 2 days seems to be the peak of the reaction at which point it slowly gets better.

I was having trouble finding proper size needles here without spending $50+ but as it turns out there is a free needle exchange near my home. They tried to give me a 1.5" needles for a subcutaneous injections. I may be fat but I'm not that fat. I settled on the 13mm ones. They seemed a bit clueless... I was also able to solve a small mystery. I've seen containers all over the sidewalk and it turns out they sterile water ampoules:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...zRdQulAyuGnH8wQ7LTz5dZ4-h7aYVYvDBI37THDInZAw7

Attachments

• IMG_20160713_160908.jpg
    IMG_20160713_160908.jpg
    673.2 KB · Views: 31
I'm having a bit of a local reaction to the vaccine.

If you look to the left of the picture it is the site of the 0.3ml injection 8 days afterwards. I guess it is a bruise? The skin is dry on top (although it never peeled) and is also slightly sore when I press on it.

On the other side of my seXxXy belly is 2 days after I took the 0.4ml injection. It's quite sore to the touch. 2 days seems to be the peak of the reaction at which point it slowly gets better.

I was having trouble finding proper size needles here without spending $50+ but as it turns out there is a free needle exchange near my home. They tried to give me a 1.5" needles for a subcutaneous injections. I may be fat but I'm not that fat. I settled on the 13mm ones. They seemed a bit clueless... I was also able to solve a small mystery. I've seen containers all over the sidewalk and it turns out they sterile water ampoules:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...zRdQulAyuGnH8wQ7LTz5dZ4-h7aYVYvDBI37THDInZAw7

I have never seen a post sc injection look like that? What the heck have you been doing other than likely not following sterile procedure, probably using the wrong technique, probably using a use once ampoule for multiple doses etc, etc, etc. You might want to find a video of a Registered Nurse explaining how to do an sc injection properly so you don't end up in the hospital with sepsis or worse (Sorry my inner RN just emerged). There are tons on YouTube and it's also helpful to practice a bit.

The way you insert the needle, how you inject the meds, how you withdraw the needle can make all the difference in the world. Biggest thing -- when you insert the needle do not hesitate. Make sure the bevel is up to minimize damage. Pull out needle straight out quickly. Watch a few videos and try not to harm yourself any further.

panckage

I have never seen a post sc injection look like that?
@Kina it would be constructive if you let me know what is unusual in the picture. From what I have read the redness is normal. It is smaller than a child's hand. I have read bruising is not uncommon with vaccinations as well. The duration is maybe a little longer than average but not much.

My needling technique does need work. The first injection I gave I watched a video and it went well. The next 2 times I was too gentle and had trouble penetrating the skin so I need to work on that.

I have not seen anything that indicates harm. If there is something in the picture that seems amiss please let me know

Hip

This red local reaction is normal for this Staphylococcus toxoid vaccine. I imagine it is the deactivated alpha toxin in the vaccine that causes the redness. It mentions this redness at the injection site in the vaccine's instructions; and also Prof Gottfries says that this redness is normal (though he says that if the redness exceeds around 5 cm in diameter, not to increase to a higher dose, but stay at the same dose level for two weeks).

hvac14400

I have not seen anything that indicates harm. If there is something in the picture that seems amiss please let me know

relax, man - there's nothing "fatal" in your pic :hug:
this shit has nothing to do with sterility, technique, sepsis or possible alien invasion on earth :lol:
when i was injecting growth + insulin first time, i was using alcohol every single shot. then i quickly got bored and just stopped doing this - got no problems whatsoever. and that was like 4-5 shots every freakin day for months straight - can you imagine that?
to get sepsis you must be very unlucky, no personal hygiene at all, dead immune system, a bunch of zombies with rotten flesh around - all at once i think :D

personally i don't like your reaction, coz i wouldn't inject very often with that shit going on. so just use your original schedule and that's it. maybe you hit the small blood vessel, a hair follicle, idk, try to inject very slowly, like no more than 0.1ml in 5 to 10 sec, inject at 45 deg angle.
but in the end all this may not be helping at all if this is just the way your immunity want to react, then suck it.
btw - maybe i got much smaller reaction coz my immune system is half-dead, so it just cant react like that? who knows, what is better really ;)

panckage

Any update from Gottfries on the Russian vaccine? I would think that he would try it on himself first to make sure it works before going through all the bureaucratic nonsense of getting it imported for research.

If he still hasn't tried it, there are some posters here (@Hip and?) who are still in contact with people the Berna vaccine worked for, right? Why don't we ask 1 or more of the major responders if they want to try the Russian vaccine? I think this would be the easiest way to figure out whether this stuff really has any effect or not. I will happily donate $50 to cost of getting the vaccine for these people to try. I think this would be the most efficient option at this point

hvac14400

while adding this cfs medicine to a vaccine - "vazobral", am gettin even better results than from vaccine itself. or maybe those improvements are from vazobral only, idk, so am planning to stop taking vaccine for a month or at all, coz the bumps under the skin from previous shots just wont go away to this day - i don't like that :thumbdown:

Hip

@Hip @ECAsson So you are saying it worked for him? Has he found what dosage would be equivalent? Like does one have to take a bigger dose? Or the same dose but more often?

I think he just performed one or two tests, and you cannot derive too much info from that. But the impression was that it was weaker than Staphypan, so it is possible that doubling the dose of the Russian Medgamal alpha toxoid vaccine might be a good idea (ie, instead of taking one dose every 3 or 4 weeks as is recommended for Staphypan, for the Russian vaccine, it may be an idea to take it every 10 to 14 days).

I wonder if @Tinnybell has had any further improvements in his or her ME/CFS from the Russian vaccine. It has been a month since he last posted.

There's not a lot of new effects by this point actually. My digestion has improved, not much else.

After more than a month the effects of the vaccine has become mostly normalized. The effects felt an hour after injection or the next day isn't as apparent than before. While the improvement over no vaccine is clear, it mostly feels the same throughout the whole week.

I've also been trying cerebrolysin as a solution to the brain fog. There is some improvement but it will take another two or three week to see how it works out.

I am still injecting 1ml of the vaccine every week. Maybe it'll give a stonger effect, maybe not. I am a small guy (140 something lbs) , but it is hard to tell how much it mattered compared to you guys based on text descriptions.