• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Stanford Infectious Diseases Clinic (Dr. Montoya) Has Moved to a Different Building.

CBS

I just got a postcard notification in the mail from Stanford infectious disease clinic telling me that they have moved to Blake Wilbur... 3-4 months after the move.

Yeah, but it was a really nice postcard (although the star denoting the location of the building is 'behind' Blake Wilbur - I thought that it was denoting parking but the main parking lot is pretty convenient - is there parking at the location of the star?).

Also, on a related note, there was concern expressed in another thread that the move to Blake Wilbur was a marginalization of CFS and Dr. Montoya at Stanford. FWIW, the entire Infectious Disease Department moved to Blake Wilbur (and there are a number of separate offices in BW including an ID research department on the first floor) so I find it unlikely that there is anything to worry about.