• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Stabbing pains.

Fuzzyhead

Anyone else get sharp stabbing pains in ribs etc? They last for a few seconds and then go and come back again randomly through the day. Since having these I haven't felt as well. I was getting them in my left side last night and left shin .

caledonia

I had something similar when I was taking molybdenum for several years. Apparently I had gotten to point to where I was overdosed and didn't need it any more. I discontinued and the pains cleared up in a few days.

There was one other supplement which caused a similar thing around the same time, which, of course, I can't remember what it was. I discontinued that and things cleared up in a few days.

One caused rib pains and the other caused a pain in my thigh, both on my left side.

I think I figured out the cause by self muscle testing.