1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Lessons from ME/CFS: Finding Meaning in the Suffering
If you're aware of my previous articles here at Phoenix Rising then it's pretty clear that I don't generally spend my time musing upon the philosophy of the disease. I find it better to spend my time reading research and trying my best to break it down to its core elements and write...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Spanish Version of CFIDS Self Help Book By Bruce Campbell available

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Cort, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    The Spanish version of "The Patient's Guide to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and
    Fibromyalgia" is now available free online at the website of the CFIDS &
    Fibromyalgia Self-Help Program: www.cfidsselfhelp.org/library/type/books . The
    book is the text for the introductory self-management course, one of three
    self-help classes offered by the program.

A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, the program has conducted more than 250 self-help classes since 1998, most offered over the internet. In addition, its introductory course is offered in several locations in Australia and this year
    was given by Dr. Charles Lapp in Charlotte.

The program's website contains information about the program's three self-help
    courses, plus more than 150 articles on topics such as coping strategies, pacing
    and support. In addition, there are many patient success stories and information
    for family and friends.

Bruce Campbell, Ph.D., Executive Director
    CFIDS & Fibromyalgia Self-Help Program
    www.cfidsselfhelp.org

See more popular forum discussions.