1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Chronic Fatigue Initiative and Interview with Mady Hornig
In a follow-up article to the recent IACFS/ME conference presentation in San Francisco, and after speaking at length with Dr. Mady Hornig, 'searcher' delves deeper into the impressive work being completed by the Chronic Fatigue Initiative, and focuses in on those cytokine results ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Southern CA doctor that prescribes valcyte

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by mojoey, Jun 24, 2011.

1. mojoey

mojoey Senior Member

Does anyone know of one?
  2. Timaca

Timaca Senior Member

3. mojoey

mojoey Senior Member

I found out the holtorf clinic actually does. Not too thrilled about spending 300 smackers to see a nurse practitioner (the cheapest option there) but my appt with Chia isn't until December and his waitlist is probably a few months out.

I'm gonna see Sudhir Gupta at UCI as well. He works with the HHV-6 foundation, and I know he's been working on lymphocyte infusions for awhile (WBC analogy to stem cell infusion) so it'll be interesting to hear what ideas he has for it.

Thanks Timaca!
  4. Timaca

Timaca Senior Member

Keep us posted and good luck!

Timaca
  5. urbantravels

urbantravels disjecta membra

Los Angeles, CA
    Search this board for past mentions of Holtorf Clinic. They don't seem to be much good; I wouldn't go to them.

See more popular forum discussions.