1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hyperparathyroidism: An Often Overlooked Differential Diagnosis to ME/CFS
Andrew Gladman puts hyperparathyroidism under the microscope, exploring what the disease is, how it can mimic ME/CFS in presentation and how it is treated.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Sources of kefir for MAF in the UK

Discussion in 'GcMAF' started by Sasha, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Just seen that Tesco online are now offering kefir. Great! Have been finding this very difficult to source locally. I've ordered a pot just to test whether they'll actually deliver, since this is a new product for them and these things are sometimes a bit slow to get distributed nationally. If customers don't buy it they won't keep stocking it, though, so fingers crossed...

I've also ordered direct from:

http://www.nourishkefir.co.uk/

who were excellent in quick, well-packed, keep-fresh delivery but you have to order rather a large amount and although the expiry date on mine was about 5 weeks, I wouldn't want to start my next MAF batch with kefir near its expiry date.

Pity it's not more widely available in shops locally.
    wishing well likes this.
  2. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    Thank you, Great news. I got some grains from another ME patient but this would be useful for the future.
  3. Jenny

Jenny Senior Member

London
  4. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK
    good to know. I need to get some of this. Going to try the 878

See more popular forum discussions.