• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Sources of kefir for MAF in the UK

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Just seen that Tesco online are now offering kefir. Great! Have been finding this very difficult to source locally. I've ordered a pot just to test whether they'll actually deliver, since this is a new product for them and these things are sometimes a bit slow to get distributed nationally. If customers don't buy it they won't keep stocking it, though, so fingers crossed...

I've also ordered direct from:

http://www.nourishkefir.co.uk/

who were excellent in quick, well-packed, keep-fresh delivery but you have to order rather a large amount and although the expiry date on mine was about 5 weeks, I wouldn't want to start my next MAF batch with kefir near its expiry date.

Pity it's not more widely available in shops locally.

ukxmrv

Thank you, Great news. I got some grains from another ME patient but this would be useful for the future.