1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
AVIVA Semi-Finals: National ME/FM Action Network is competing for $100,000
The National ME/FM Action Network in Canada is competing for $100,000 for biomedical research of ME and FM in the Aviva Community Fund contest. With thanks to all who helped, they made it through the first round of voting into the Semi-Finals.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Source for hydroxycobalamin B12

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by minniemom2011, Mar 7, 2011.

1. minniemom2011

minniemom2011

I know that I cannot tolerate the methylcobalamin form of B12 and my nutritionist is suggesting I take the hydroxy. He gave me some to start with, but it contains quite a few fillers - mostly sugar and I just can't handle any sugar at all.

Are there any good sources for quality hydroxy? Thanks!

2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
  3. Crappy

Crappy Senior Member

TX
    Here is a reasonably priced, good quality B-12 if you don't like the injections.

I was doing 30mg injection every other day, expensive, so I tried the Black Bear oral every day and my serum B-12 actually went up. Oh, and I have been taking Jarrow 1mg sublingual daily too.

4. anne_likes_red

anne_likes_red Senior Member

I'm using Amy Yasko's drops from Holistic Heal http://www.holisticheal.com/supplements/b12-products/hydroxy-b12-mega-drops.html

5. minniemom2011

minniemom2011

See more popular forum discussions.