1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Source for hydroxycobalamin B12

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by minniemom2011, Mar 7, 2011.

1. minniemom2011

minniemom2011

I know that I cannot tolerate the methylcobalamin form of B12 and my nutritionist is suggesting I take the hydroxy. He gave me some to start with, but it contains quite a few fillers - mostly sugar and I just can't handle any sugar at all.

Are there any good sources for quality hydroxy? Thanks!
  2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
  3. Crappy

Crappy Senior Member

TX
    Here is a reasonably priced, good quality B-12 if you don't like the injections.

I was doing 30mg injection every other day, expensive, so I tried the Black Bear oral every day and my serum B-12 actually went up. Oh, and I have been taking Jarrow 1mg sublingual daily too.
  4. anne_likes_red

anne_likes_red Senior Member

I'm using Amy Yasko's drops from Holistic Heal http://www.holisticheal.com/supplements/b12-products/hydroxy-b12-mega-drops.html

5. minniemom2011

minniemom2011

See more popular forum discussions.