1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Sorry - a TMI stool question.....Ammonia

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by jammies, Feb 27, 2014.

1. jammies

jammies

Hi everyone;

I'm looking for a little guidance - I am stuck! I had great results adding in methyl-folate and methyl-B12. I still can't add in l-carnitine fumarate or much of anything else as I get extremely irritable and/or anxious. I will work on adding slowly.

However, I am wondering about ammonia. I frequently have stools that smell unbelievably strongly of ammonia. Seriously - not a normal amount of ammonia. At first I thought it may have been from taking L-glutamine, but I stopped that quite some time ago and am still having the issue. Looking back, I think it may have started when I got some methylation going. Is this possible?

Any thoughts on why this could be happening? My mutations are below if that helps at all. Thank you!!!

COMT V158M GG -/-
    COMT H62H CC -/-
    COMT P199P GG -/-
    VDR Bsm CT +/-
    VDR Taq AG +/-
    MAO A R297R TT +/+
    ACAT1-02 AG +/-
    MTHFR C677T GG -/-
    MTHFR 03 P39P GG -/-
    MTHFR A1298C GT +/-
    MTR A2756G AA -/-
    MTRR A66G AG +/-