The 12th Invest in ME Conference, Part 1
OverTheHills presents the first article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME international Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Sore mouth from B12..i know i read it somewhere

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Stacy2012, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Stacy2012

Stacy2012

I know I read it somewhere but I have read so much I cant remember where I read someone else said they get a sore mouth from places they hold the B12.

What do you all do about that???

It is not too bad yet but Ive only begun 3 weeks ago and I can tell all the places I move the B12 around on my gums, under tongue, cheeks, all getting sore. :(

2. Adster

Adster Senior Member

Australia
    It's probably not this, but you could try a bit of b2. It has been suggested that b12 depletes b2, and lack of b2 can cause mouth sensitivity. I think.

3. arx

arx Senior Member

Which brand are you taking?
    I experienced sore gums and difficulty while eating for a while in the areas where I used to hold the sublingual tablet. It lasted for a month or so when I initially started off. Then it sort of stopped on its own. I also started rinsing my mouth after the sublingual was dissolved. Maybe it is because of the citric acid present in the sublingual. There was a discussion a while back on this, you can check it out.
    Here's the link:
    http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/caution-oral-b12-methylcobalamin-can-erode-tooth-enamel.9851/

4. Stacy2012

Stacy2012

Im using Jarrow 1mg and Enzymatic Therapy 1 mg but I put 3 in my mouth at a time twice a day.

5. arx

arx Senior Member

Ok. I hope the above link is of help to you.

See more popular forum discussions.