Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Sore mouth from B12..i know i read it somewhere

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Stacy2012, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Stacy2012

Stacy2012

I know I read it somewhere but I have read so much I cant remember where I read someone else said they get a sore mouth from places they hold the B12.

What do you all do about that???

It is not too bad yet but Ive only begun 3 weeks ago and I can tell all the places I move the B12 around on my gums, under tongue, cheeks, all getting sore. :(

2. Adster

Adster Senior Member

Australia
    It's probably not this, but you could try a bit of b2. It has been suggested that b12 depletes b2, and lack of b2 can cause mouth sensitivity. I think.

3. arx

arx Senior Member

Which brand are you taking?
    I experienced sore gums and difficulty while eating for a while in the areas where I used to hold the sublingual tablet. It lasted for a month or so when I initially started off. Then it sort of stopped on its own. I also started rinsing my mouth after the sublingual was dissolved. Maybe it is because of the citric acid present in the sublingual. There was a discussion a while back on this, you can check it out.
    Here's the link:
    http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/caution-oral-b12-methylcobalamin-can-erode-tooth-enamel.9851/

4. Stacy2012

Stacy2012

Im using Jarrow 1mg and Enzymatic Therapy 1 mg but I put 3 in my mouth at a time twice a day.

5. arx

arx Senior Member

Ok. I hope the above link is of help to you.

See more popular forum discussions.