• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Some questions about adb12?

Hi, I was hoping somebody here could help point me in the right direction (googles failed me).

I have a diagnoses of pernicious anaemia, and problems converting hydroxb12 into mb12. I need daily injections of mb12, and hyroxb12 every other day, just to function well enough for my part-time job. I’ve recently started taking adb12, hoping that it would help some of my physical weakness. It helped at first by but has stopped working.

I know that adb12 goes into the krebs cycle and is used by the mitochondria, but, what else is used by this cycle and could I have depleted these nutrients? I’ve tried looking up the krebs cycle, but all of the info online is a little too complicated for me at the moment.

Also, a lot of the adb12 supplements available say it’s for allergies, but I can’t find any info on why adb12 would be used for allergies. Dose anybody know why? (I have had an increase in allergy symptoms over the last 5 years, but can’t find out what is setting them off).

I’ve been reading some of the posts on this site and its been very helpful, any advice anyone could offer would be very much appreciated.

Thanks