1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The ePatient Revolution
Ryan Prior shares his experience and his thoughts from attending the Stanford Medicine X Conference as he contemplates the rising of the ePatient Revolution ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Some ME/CFS resources

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by Andrew, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Andrew

Andrew Senior Member

Los Angeles, USA
    Some time ago I created a series of blog entries where I attempted to answer the questions other patients most often ask me in chat, or elsewhere, but where too difficult to answer in a few words. This way I could just point them to the blog entry. I think the only time I posted about this in the forum area was in relationship to the reading list (educating your doctor). So I'm posting this here so it will be more visible.

Topics include:
    How to find a chronic fatigue syndrome doctor
    Managing your medical records
    Educating your doctor (and you)
    Exercise
    Movies about cfs/me
    Caregivers
    Food tips

I've updated the reading list (Educating your doctor and you) a bunch of time. I also recently added a resource in the article about finding a doctor. I hope to update the one about exercise soon (I noticed there is a dead link there).

To see it, go here: http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?blog/andrew.179/

overtrain likes this.
  2. Battery Muncher

Battery Muncher Senior Member

This looks very helpful, Andrew.

Thanks for putting in the effort to do this!

See more popular forum discussions.