1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Some ME/CFS resources

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by Andrew, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Andrew

Andrew Senior Member

Los Angeles, USA
    Some time ago I created a series of blog entries where I attempted to answer the questions other patients most often ask me in chat, or elsewhere, but where too difficult to answer in a few words. This way I could just point them to the blog entry. I think the only time I posted about this in the forum area was in relationship to the reading list (educating your doctor). So I'm posting this here so it will be more visible.

Topics include:
    How to find a chronic fatigue syndrome doctor
    Managing your medical records
    Educating your doctor (and you)
    Exercise
    Movies about cfs/me
    Caregivers
    Food tips

I've updated the reading list (Educating your doctor and you) a bunch of time. I also recently added a resource in the article about finding a doctor. I hope to update the one about exercise soon (I noticed there is a dead link there).

To see it, go here: http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?blog/andrew.179/
    overtrain likes this.
  2. Battery Muncher

Battery Muncher Senior Member

This looks very helpful, Andrew.

Thanks for putting in the effort to do this!

See more popular forum discussions.