• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Some Great Publicity for Lyme Disease in UK Today on Good Morning Britain

bertiedog

I am surprised that nobody else has picked this up. John Caldwell was speaking on ITV's Good Morning Britain at 7.20 telling everyone about the connection with chronic illnesses and how Lyme disease goes massively under acknowledged and treated here in the UK.

He is really shaking things up at last.

You can view the interview on www.itv.com. I just did a search for Good Morning Britain and John Caldwell but haven't actually got the link.

It is a fact that so many people are now on the UK Facebook group who were previously fit and well but have ended up with a diagnosis of ME/CFS and offered no treatment apart from GET and CBT. When tested in Germany or the US many have positive blood tests as I did. Infectolab's tests are validated in Germany I believe. Many of them are seeking treatment in the US and some have recovered their health with a mixture of pulsed long term antibiotics.

Pam