Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

some crucial info on mechanics of healing the brain

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by 2manyhobbies, Mar 23, 2015.

1. 2manyhobbies

2manyhobbies

Some of you are probably aware of Bill Walsh Phd. as a student of Pfeiffer (who was an early pioneer in the brain/ nutrition research).Walsh has a book out called Nutrient Power and is an excellent read as an adjunct to the info available on this site. He details the epigenetic influence on many of the afflictions we as a nation suffer from.
    I personally believe that autism and other ASD are treatable and Walsh in his work details the mechanisms that drive the disorders.
    It seems I am hawking books today but I believe in giving back to this forum--it has improved my life through the info on methylation.

2. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    jepps and August59 like this.
  3. jepps

jepps Senior Member

Austria
    This is a research about the 8 most healing nutrients for the brain:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150415203340.htm

Gondwanaland, ahmo and Wayne like this.
  4. 2manyhobbies

2manyhobbies

I would have to agree and I have used most of these. There was a product called Phos Chol on the market and it was huge in helping membrane function---it was pretty pricey but very potent and very effective. I find fish oil is a big player and needs to be used in pretty large amounts to be effective on those of us that have been deficient for a long time. I have been taking 4-5 grams of EPA/DHA combined(not fish oil but the active components)

Wayne and jepps like this.

See more popular forum discussions.