• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Solve ME/cfs webinar: 6 Ways to Maximize Your Congressional Advocacy Impact

Kati

Patient in training
Solve Me/cfs is hosting a first advocacy webinar on March 2nd titled '6 Ways to Maximize Your Congressional Advocacy Impact' and it could not come more timely.

The description from the registration page reads like this: For newcomers and seasoned advocates alike, this first webinar in Solve ME/CFS Initiative’s "Power to the Patients" advocacy webinar series will address the congressional advocacy plans for 2017 and offer 6 crucial steps to maximize your congressional impact. Join SMCI president Carol Head and advocacy and engagement manager Emily Taylor to become part of the movement for change.

You can register and get further details on this page: http://solvecfs.org/2017-webinar-series

Cinders66

It was great the little I listened to before fatigue. In uk we have no organised advocacy from what I see. No mobilisation of the frustrated patients towards achievable goals
. I'm so sick but I wish someone would take this on seriously