The 12th Invest in ME Conference, Part 1
OverTheHills presents the first article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME international Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Solve ME/cfs webinar: 6 Ways to Maximize Your Congressional Advocacy Impact

Discussion in 'Upcoming ME/CFS Events' started by Kati, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Kati

Kati Patient in training

Solve Me/cfs is hosting a first advocacy webinar on March 2nd titled '6 Ways to Maximize Your Congressional Advocacy Impact' and it could not come more timely.

The description from the registration page reads like this: For newcomers and seasoned advocates alike, this first webinar in Solve ME/CFS Initiative’s "Power to the Patients" advocacy webinar series will address the congressional advocacy plans for 2017 and offer 6 crucial steps to maximize your congressional impact. Join SMCI president Carol Head and advocacy and engagement manager Emily Taylor to become part of the movement for change.

You can register and get further details on this page: http://solvecfs.org/2017-webinar-series

ahimsa, Comet, mango and 3 others like this.
  2. AndyPR

AndyPR Cookies for Tired Sam

Bump, this is happening tomorrow.

mango, Kati, Comet and 1 other person like this.
  3. Emily Taylor

Emily Taylor

Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks for sharing, Andy! If anyone has questions, please feel free to e-mail them to me at etaylor@solvecfs.org

Joh, Kati, mango and 1 other person like this.
  4. AndyPR

Kati and Joh like this.
  5. AndyPR

I've sent Emily an email explaining that I found the sound quality made this quite difficult to listen. Hopefully they will find a way to improve on it, so that a more natural sound can be recorded in the future.

Joh likes this.
  6. Cinders66

Cinders66 Senior Member

It was great the little I listened to before fatigue. In uk we have no organised advocacy from what I see. No mobilisation of the frustrated patients towards achievable goals
    . I'm so sick but I wish someone would take this on seriously

See more popular forum discussions.