• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Solve CFS get $50,000 if they get 250 donations by Dec 1!

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I think this is a clever idea - and I hope it will encourage people who think that small donations don't matter to donate this time and experience the pleasure that's to be had from making a contribution to the fight. I hope it will lead new people to start donating.

In all diseases, most of the funding comes from charities, not the government. We need to start giving on a larger scale as a community and pulling others in.

https://www.facebook.com/CFIDSAssn/posts/10153245381162108

Solve ME/CFS said:
‪#‎GivingTuesday‬ is just around the corner! An anonymous donor has put up a $50,000 challenge donation that we will receive if we get 250 gifts of any size by midnight on Dec. 1. Any donor who makes a gift of $100 or more will receive a custom-designed Solve ME CFS Initiative bracelet, handcrafted by Pura Vida bracelets in Costa Rica. To donate, go toSolveCFS.org/givingtuesday