Agents for Change: The 10th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2015 - Part 1
The 10th Invest in ME International ME Conference (IIMEC10) was held, as usual, in the Lecture Theatre at 1 Birdcage Walk in Westminster on May 29th, 2015.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Sodium salicylate inhibits mast cell degranulation

Discussion in 'Mast Cell Disorders/Mastocytosis' started by Violeta, May 4, 2014.

1. xchocoholic

xchocoholic Senior Member

Hi @Sherlock

Thanks for the pdf link. I'm still reviewing it but I was surprised at how long the list is. Makes me wonder what all has been looked at in me/cfs.

On the enzymes, I'm still mostly clueless but I've spoken with Enzymedica reps a few times and they've been helpful. There used to be a forum called enzymes for autism. If it's still there you may find some answers there too.

I can't digest food without enzymes. Labs show I'm low on elastase. I take a variety of Enzymedica based on what I'm eating and creon.

Tc ... x
  2. Gondwanaland

Gondwanaland Senior Member

After further researching on salicylates, I found a comment at Chris Kresser's article "3 reasons why coconut milk may not be your friend" (where BTW he totally misses the point) where a reader shares very interesting info:

Note to self: remember to check supplements based on MCT or olive oil (like vit D)...
  3. MeSci

MeSci ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6

Cornwall, UK
    Sorry no one's answered. I don't know enough to say for sure, but would guess that a distilled product might be tolerable. Don't quote me on that!

See more popular forum discussions.