1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Dr. Kerr, I presume?
Clark Ellis brings us a rare interview with British researcher Dr. Jonathan Kerr who is now living in Colombia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Sodium salicylate inhibits mast cell degranulation

Discussion in 'Mast Cell Disorders/Mastocytosis' started by Violeta, May 4, 2014.

1. xchocoholic

xchocoholic Senior Member

Florida
    Hi @Sherlock

Thanks for the pdf link. I'm still reviewing it but I was surprised at how long the list is. Makes me wonder what all has been looked at in me/cfs.

On the enzymes, I'm still mostly clueless but I've spoken with Enzymedica reps a few times and they've been helpful. There used to be a forum called enzymes for autism. If it's still there you may find some answers there too.

I can't digest food without enzymes. Labs show I'm low on elastase. I take a variety of Enzymedica based on what I'm eating and creon.

Tc ... x

2. Gondwanaland

Gondwanaland Senior Member

South America
    After further researching on salicylates, I found a comment at Chris Kresser's article "3 reasons why coconut milk may not be your friend" (where BTW he totally misses the point) where a reader shares very interesting info:

Note to self: remember to check supplements based on MCT or olive oil (like vit D)...

3. MeSci

MeSci ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6

Cornwall, UK
    Sorry no one's answered. I don't know enough to say for sure, but would guess that a distilled product might be tolerable. Don't quote me on that!

See more popular forum discussions.