1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Sodium cromoglicate (nalcrom)

Discussion in 'Addressing Biotoxin, Chemical & Food Sensitivities' started by wendy dresen, Jun 17, 2013.

1. wendy dresen

wendy dresen

Has anybody tried sodium cromoglicate?
    I am allergic to almost everything. I tried ALL the diets and supplements without avail.
    My doctor prescribed nalcrom. I am afraid to try it. because I react badly to most medications. But I am tryin it any way.
    I would love to hear from people who had good or bad results with it.

Greetings,
    Wendy
  2. tyson oberle

tyson oberle

tampa, florida
    I have never tried it, but please let us know your results with it.
  3. Waverunner

Waverunner Senior Member

4. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    I tried it a few years ago dr my-hill told me to ask my GP for it - I was very intolerant then of many more things - I didn't have any reaction to it but it didn't help me with my diet either - I only took it for a few days though, so not a proper trial looking back. I was and still am nervous of taking anything new due to reactions so understand how you feel.

See more popular forum discussions.