1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

So damn confused

Discussion in 'Cognition' started by mstrlucky74, May 17, 2014.

1. mstrlucky74

mstrlucky74

Ok about 7 years ago my life changed. I starting having gastro(stomach problems), I developed severe anxiety, fatigue,brain fog and just did not feel like myself at all. I had just about evey test possible and everything has always come back fine. But then my HHV IGg came back 1:1280. The hematologist actually said that was extremely high but there was nothing that could be done.

I got one doctor to give me Valcyte but after reading about the potential some effects decided not to take it. I now have fan ire and am deciding whether or not to take it. I'm sure having titers this high has to be doing something to my body. My biggest problem impacting my life is anxiety, cognition and gastro problems. Could these titers could this? Thanks

2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Narcissism = lack of self awareness

Left Coast
    I wouldn't hesitate to take the meds. Right now I have a reaction to all antivirals so I can't take any but I wouldn't hesitate, especially Famvir (is that what you meant?)

You have to weigh how bad you feel, with how they can help you.

3. xchocoholic

xchocoholic Senior Member

Florida
    A lot of people get relief from your top 3 symptoms by eliminating their food intolerances. Common intolerances are gluten dairy corn soy and chemicals but you can have others or multiple.

Digestive enzymes may help too. Or probiotics.

Imho the paleo diet, cordain or wahls version is the best option for eliminating the most common triggers. I'd make the change at a slow but steady pace. No need to stress out about it. :)

Hth. X

4. mstrlucky74

mstrlucky74

My anxiety is affecting my life.....no need to stress about it????lol

xchocoholic likes this.
  5. xchocoholic

xchocoholic Senior Member

Florida
    Hi there. If this was in response to my comment, I just wanted to be clear that I was referring to making a diet change not your anxiety. Diet changes can be overwhelming. Been there. Done that.

Theanine is good for anxiety. Hope you get this worked out. Tc .. x

6. mstrlucky74

mstrlucky74

Thank you.

xchocoholic likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.