• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

So confused Mi.

Nanni

Can you have methylation issues without having bad snps. According to genetic genie I have only one red, mtrr. I don’t have any mthfr but homogeneous with mtr, compt. I did see a change from taking methyl b12 but only for a day. I think some methyl donors make me feel anxious. I’m taking Mitocore for a multi vitamin. I feel like cfs/me is the right diagnosis given my story but this is confusing. Also I have gotten different results from Strategene. Has anyone else had this problem.

Learner1

Yes, you can. There are many things that can increase demand for methylation nutrients.
A comprehensive nutritional test, like a Genova Diagnostics NutrEval can be tremendously helpful in putting together a nutrient program, rather than guessing.

Imbalances can create numerous symptoms and disease, including depression, anxiety, and even cancer.