1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Fable known as The PACE Trial
Graham, Janelle and Bob, have once again excelled themselves with their latest take on the 'poisoned apple' that was the PACE Trial...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Sneezing

Discussion in 'Immunological' started by undcvr, Dec 25, 2010.

1. undcvr

undcvr Senior Member

NYC
    One of the strangest symptoms that I know that tells me that I am not well is that every morning when I wake up, without fail, I will sneeze once or twice. Then I will be alrite for the rest of the day. But it tells me to be on guard for the rest of the day that something is admist inside me.

Anybody else has this ?
  2. August59

August59 Daughters High School Graduation

Upstate SC, USA
    I very seldom sneeze, but when I do it is an indication that I'm getting ready to throw up (weird!). I bet we all have the signs like you do, but we haven't put 2 and 2 together yet to figure out that it is a warning. Good observation!
  3. shannah

shannah Senior Member

Well, sneezing for me signals the exact opposite. For years, I didn't sneeze nor have any 'normal' bodily reactions such as hiccups, belching, etc. So for me, signs like these are signals that something's happening in my body to begin to normalize.

Strange how these signs are significant yet tell each of us something different.

See more popular forum discussions.