• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Smart Youthful Energy

Whit

5. 1200 milligrams of lecithin. If finances permit, instead of lecithin, drink a 2-ounce
bottle of Smart Youthful Energy (NT-Factor)(Pure liposomal glycophospholipids)

Smart Youthful Energy is wafers now. Dose? 1/day?

Ok to take both? 1200 milligrams of lecithin & 1 wafer of Smart Youthful Energy?

More? Seems good for me.

Take wafers with food?

xena

I tried the wafer and had to stop within a few days due to the bloating they caused- bc they contain xylitol, I think. Sugar alcohols - digestible for bacteria but not people. Couldn't take them long enough to see whether they increased energy

Sherpa

Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie
This is a good nutrient suggestion by Rich but it has become out of date as there are similar, yet better, products available now. A more economical phospholipid powder produced by the same company is called NT Factor EnergyLipids. However, I would suggest Empirical Labs Phospholipid Complex PC 5200 as the best overall phosphatidyl choline blend & bang for the buck.