• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Small Fiber Neuropathy in CFS

PNR2008

I was diagnosed with SFN after my third tilt test, no sweating. Even when I was young I hardly perspired in a sauna, others remarked at how lady-like that was. Now if someone wanted to kill me just stick me into a heat box for 10 minutes preferably with Tattinger's and chocolate covered strawberries.

Sallysblooms

P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!
At least as important as B's is Benfotiamine (a better fat and water soluble B1) and Alpha Lipoic Acid. All are need to heal nerves. Works very well. My POTS is healing with these as well as the rest of my supplements. These are very important.

PNR2008

Adreno, when reading the info on B12 protocol by Fredd I am so confused I have little energy to shower much less navigate a supplement store. Can this be combined in a few bottles or liquids? Usually better at this but not lately. Thanks Sally

adreno

PR activist
Adreno, when reading the info on B12 protocol by Fredd I am so confused I have little energy to shower much less navigate a supplement store. Can this be combined in a few bottles or liquids? Usually better at this but not lately. Thanks Sally

In the study they used Metanx, which is 2mg methylcobalamin, 3mg methylfolate, and 35mg P5P, taken twice daily.

You can order all three on iHerb.