1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Part 2: Brain Cells Making us Sick? Messed up microglia could be driving symptoms
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, might be overactive and driving the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Small Fiber Neuropathy in CFS

Discussion in 'Peripheral Neuropathy' started by alex3619, Oct 7, 2010.

1. PNR2008

PNR2008 Senior Member

OH USA
    I was diagnosed with SFN after my third tilt test, no sweating. Even when I was young I hardly perspired in a sauna, others remarked at how lady-like that was. Now if someone wanted to kill me just stick me into a heat box for 10 minutes preferably with Tattinger's and chocolate covered strawberries.
  2. adreno

adreno 3% neanderthal

Tundras of Europa
  3. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    At least as important as B's is Benfotiamine (a better fat and water soluble B1) and Alpha Lipoic Acid. All are need to heal nerves. Works very well. My POTS is healing with these as well as the rest of my supplements. These are very important.
  4. PNR2008

PNR2008 Senior Member

OH USA
    Adreno, when reading the info on B12 protocol by Fredd I am so confused I have little energy to shower much less navigate a supplement store. Can this be combined in a few bottles or liquids? Usually better at this but not lately. Thanks Sally
  5. adreno

adreno 3% neanderthal

Tundras of Europa
    In the study they used Metanx, which is 2mg methylcobalamin, 3mg methylfolate, and 35mg P5P, taken twice daily.

You can order all three on iHerb.
  6. PNR2008

PNR2008 Senior Member

OH USA
    Adreno, Thank You looking into it.

See more popular forum discussions.