1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
In Brief: Muscles and the 'myalgia' in ME/CFS
In the first in a new series of 'In Brief' articles, Andrew Gladman provides a helpful insight into the science behind fairly common topics and explores how they relate to ME/CFS. This time he looks at the muscles, exploring how our reported symptoms might be associated with our...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Small bumps that itch and turn into bigger "blisters" [Pictures]

Discussion in 'Skeleton, Skin, Muscles, Hair, Teeth, and Nails' started by gunz123, Dec 30, 2013.

  1. MeSci

    MeSci Activity level: 6

    Cornwall, UK
    I think it will depend on what country you are in. In the UK one has to see a GP to get a referral to a specialist unless one is going private (i.e. outside the NHS). In the US I guess you have to pay for every appointment or claim on insurance, so if you need to minimise costs I think it would make sense to go straight to a dermatologist, unless they cost more than GPs! A dermatologist should be familiar with all types of skin problems including bites, I would think.
  2. leela

    leela Slow But Hopeful

    Couchland, USA
    Have you gotten new ones since you first posted? Are symptoms abating or changing?
  3. gunz123


    Yes I got 3 new ones, one on my chest, forearm, back

    the older ones look the same or maybe slightly improving... could just be me hoping that though lol.

    I've tried putting antifungal cream, hydrocortisone, and anti-biotic....

See more popular forum discussions.

Share This Page