1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

slowing down a hyper sex drive?

Discussion in 'Hormones' started by Gavman, May 3, 2012.

1. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    I believe this is being caused by coming off the Effexor. I also had increased libido occur when I was coming off Zoloft. It lasted maybe about a month? So enjoy it while it lasts...

Note: I had decreased libido while on Zoloft, so that's a clue if you also had that happen.

2. taniaaust1

taniaaust1

Sth Australia
    LMAO.. it made me laugh and this other comment of yours just made me laugh too as I can image a stupid doctor sitting there and calming telling someone with this issue to ice pack.

Its not a at all funny issue thou really as the too highly sexed thing can lead to ME crashing. (Climaxing used to make me quite ill).

this thread has had quite a bad effect on my brain lol. I just saw the thread starting with "D lactate" and my brain actually read that as "Do lubricate" I had to read it again to clear up what I read. Its crazy what my brain can go and mess up.

sorry.. that comment probably dont help someone having issues with a hyper sex drive

3. Gavman

Gavman Senior Member

Sydney
    Did you mean to come across as rude? Its easy to get caught up in the details instead of seeing the big picture.
    If I kept having to google and get everything exact, i'd never have any time for finding a solution.

4. Gavman

Gavman Senior Member

Sydney
    Laughing about sex is probably healthier for us than trying to have it, Tania. :) go ahead.

See more popular forum discussions.