Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Skyline, Dec 13, 2012.
Good to hear you're continually getting better!
Thanks @adreno. How are you doing? Any improvement your side?
A few more upgrades added in the last weeks have me really feeling like I'm set for the home run now.
1. Dr. Klinghardt's work on electromagnetic waves: For the last month I've cut the electricity in the apartment at night to protect sleep. Sounds crazy, but once you get into his work you can see how it could have an impact. And my symptoms and general feeling seem to reflect a step change in 'repair' since I started it.
2. Grounding: Started tracking the charge on my body around the apartment and investigating this area for improving body repair. The last apartment had some particularly bad dirty electricity and in particular in the bedroom. I began grounding at night semi-successfully, still working through the implementation details. The lead I bought stopped grounding me after a couple of nights so I'm going to purchase something better - more robust. The new apartment I'm in measurements are down, with a lot less grounding necessary. AKA less electromagnetic waves. I meditate / walk barefoot to get extra grounding time in also.
3. Moved to a cleaner / lower humidity environment: I moved across Mexico to the other side which is in the 60 to 70% humidity range, less susceptible to mold. I now live facing the beach, in the most pristine clean apartment I've ever seen - the air inside has no scent of anything when you enter. And that has had an immediate impact the last week.
If you havent already, get yourself checked for the inherited condition in which makes one easily end up with too much iron (it can end up damaging organs). I dont know if you went throu 23andME which tested for the common inherited iron defects, my test came back saying I had it.
Yeah, my iron levels were up due to 'inflammation' - that was the end discovery of that process. So they aren't a bad thing to watch from that point of view.
I don't have those iron defects.
I increased my intake in my diet of Butyrate via making grass fed ghee an important part since over a year ago. This was due to research suggesting butyrate helps heal the gut lining.
A new study just came out illustrating how it maybe (also) helping to regulate the immune system:
Quick update: Last few days functioning near normal - best I've felt since the whole CFS things started.
A few more additions I've made to what I'm doing which I think have contributed (no data, yet):
1. Moved to new even cleaner apartment (on beach, facing ocean 20+ floors up with a balcony) - absolute cleanest I could find - it costs more, but the investment in $$ is nothing compared to the current and future medical costs of not doing it, lost time, and lost productivity!
2. Thanks to balcony I now spend around 90% of waking day on the terrace working or outside walking/ relaxing. Aka in fresh air, not 'building air'.
3. Purchased and used a HEPA P100 mask for when I have to go into commercial buildings, airports etc (I look like Bane from the Dark Knight Rises, but it has enabled me to go to cinema and shopping in walmart Symptom Free). Which was impossible before - awesome).
I've also committed to getting ERMI/ mold testing to any building I live. First sample results for where I currently am come in about 5 days. This will give me a much clearer picture on my mold/ mycotoxin exposure levels - and relationships with other biomarkers I'm tracking.
Note: Ben Greenfield also interviewed me for his podcast where I talk mostly about managing health while traveling, but there are some CFS/ CIRS tidbits in there you may find useful. You can find it/ listen here: http://www.bengreenfieldfitness.com/2013/11/how-to-stay-healthy-while-traveling/
More test results in:
1. MARCONS - I have to antibiotic resistant strains, so getting that treated with the BEG spray. This would've been holding me back from recovery - using up MSH.
2. ERMI - Index 0.72 for the 'clean apartment' I was in with a lot of aspergillus found, revealing that there was some unseen water damage. So I've moved again, to an 'even cleaner' apartment. To early to know if that has further positively impacted recovery.
You can also try a Google Site Search
Separate names with a comma.