1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Never Ask Us if We're Hungry -- The Answer's Always No
There are three of us here and for many years, none of us ever got hungry. When our brains would turn to mush, when our faces would go numb, and we would start the invisible vibration which is the signature dance of ME/CFS, we knew we needed to eat.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Skin Brushing Instructions For Lymphatic Drainage

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by aprilk1869, Nov 14, 2011.

1. aprilk1869

aprilk1869 Senior Member

Scotland, UK
    A number of years ago I had an enlarged lymph node in my armpit and someone suggested I do skin brushing. Well, 3 days later it had gone so I assume it either went away on its own or the skin brushing actually did work.

Most instructions on the internet are junk but these are the instructions that I followed and they're really detailed. It's a very long article so you'll need to scroll down half way to find them. (The website no longer exists so I've linked to the archive version.)

http://web.archive.org/web/20080514...gsmarter.com/health/natural/skin_brushing.htm

I think it's a potentially very powerful technique with very little expense involved.
  2. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    Thanks for this, April. I've been hunting for instructions like these.
  3. Jenny

Jenny Senior Member

London
    I always feel better for a couple of hours after doing all-over skin brushing.

But I've just started seeing Raymond Perrin for lymphatic drainage massage and he said it's not a good idea as the toxins that are mobilised during the brushing have nowhere to go (unless you do a proper lymph massage afterwards). So he advised me to stop for the time being.

Just passing on his opinion.

Jenny
  4. aquariusgirl

aquariusgirl Senior Member

Jenny, do you see him in Barnet or Elstree?
  5. Jenny

Jenny Senior Member

London
    In Bushey!

See more popular forum discussions.