• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Sir Simon defends the newsletter. On Twitter

Yogi

Absolutely knackered since last week but always a pleasure to log onto PR in the morning and see what you guys been up to.

@Kati #SimonSays hashtag is absolutely brilliant. Great idea and very snappy.

@Valentijn You are a STAR!!.
I clicked on these tweets and they are short and powerful at putting across the message. The paraphrase and screenshot of the exact quote is a great combination. My opinion is this is better as the message is delivered more successfully without having to click through a link.

Well done both. Make some more!!!!!

After this week I really feel I need to get a Twitter account to join in.

Valentijn

After this week I really feel I need to get a Twitter account to join in.
Twitter can be pretty simple if you want it to be. At the most basic, you just get a screen of tweets made by people you follow, and you can "favorite" or "retweet" as you scroll through.

Making our own tweets is a bit harder. # is used for key words, and @ for tagging other twitter users, just like we do here. But it's also pretty doable once comfortable with the basics. And adding images to tweets was extremely simple, compared to the rest!

I joined Twitter only a month or so ago, and mostly just retweet.