1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Knitting Equals Pleasure, Despite ME/CFS
Jody Smith loves knitting. Again. She thought her days of knitting and purling were long over but ... she's back ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Sinus headache treatment

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Nielk, Aug 7, 2011.

1. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Yes, we had this in the US, or we used to, unless they no longer make it or have pulled it of the shelf for some reason.

GG

2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    i did the vics thing last night and wow it really opened up my sinuses and could breath normally, i was actually on abit of a high with that bouncy sort of energy as my head was very clear. WOke this morning with one nostril completely blocked but the vics didnt work as well so i used a nasal spray with oxymetazoline to help open the airways up and then inhaled the vics steam again, its definately helping clear my head, just cant seem to get alot of whatever is blocking my nostrils out. also smashing it with saline nasal spray to try and help wash it out. I think i have every nasal treatment from the chemist now. from what i can gather with chronic sinus stuff, we have to keep using all these techniques for awhile.

ggingues your sinus problems are something that come and go alot? do you think the sinus problem worsens your cfs symptoms like headaches and brain fog etc. as im finding its helping some with the brain fog.

cheers!!!

3. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Thanks.
    It's interesting that I too found a spot in the back of my neck that seems to be a pressure point that aleves my headache. When I press very hard on that specific point, I get some relief. I found it by accident. Just exploring different points. Another acupressure point that seems to help is above the top lip right in the middle where the indentation is, is also a point of relief. These only show very short term benefits. It's an interesting point about poor bloodflow.

4. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    I would say yes, my sinus problems come and go alot. I don't notice much, if any correlation of my sinus problem. I don't get much brain fog, except when I am excessively exhausted!

GG

See more popular forum discussions.