Rich, I am trying to get some additional tests including 23andme, methylation pathways panel, nutirents panel, mitochondrial dysfunction (not sure what test gives this, MyHills?). I was feeling my worst 6 weeks ago. I am starting to feel better but I have been on shortterm diability for 4 weeks (I dont think the less stress can account for my improvement but I'm sure it helps). I wanted to know if you think it wise to waitfor next flare up/storm to take some of these tests (obviously the gene test should not matter) or should I go ahead and take them now even though I am feeling loads better (increased hrs feeling functional)? I would expect if I'm sarting to feel better again then my results would not reflect worse case when I am bedridden, too fatigues do anything, is this a correc assumpion?