1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Chronic Fatigue Initiative and Interview with Mady Hornig
In a follow-up article to the recent IACFS/ME conference presentation in San Francisco, and after speaking at length with Dr. Mady Hornig, 'searcher' delves deeper into the impressive work being completed by the Chronic Fatigue Initiative, and focuses in on those cytokine results ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Simon Wessely's latest

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Min, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Koan

Koan Be the change.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if this stuff worked!

Imagine...

I don't know anyone who wouldn't do it. It's just crazy to assume that we choose this. Crazy!

ETA We shouldn't get complacent in Canada.

They're here.
  2. Gerwyn

Gerwyn Guest

is this what they call evidence a snake oil salesman could do better this is unadulterated marketing
  3. Roy S

Roy S former DC ME/CFS lobbyist

Illinois, USA
    Just searching for an old quote and found a rather chilling line after the one I quoted --

"Yet psychiatrists have powerful positions of control and ever more credibility in so many areas: Simon Wessely and Anthony David were funded by the US Pentagon (and came to the conclusion that Gulf War Syndrome does not exist) and Wessely is involved with advising NATO. "

And since then I've learned that Dr Robert Hare is perhaps the world's leading authority on psychopaths.
    Antares in NYC and Ren like this.
  4. Christopher

Christopher Senior Member

Pennsylvania
    The science will win. There is too much we know about the disease in plain view for it to be covered up anymore.
    heapsreal and Roy S like this.
  5. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    There is no question the science will win. Its a question of when, at what cost, and how many will be hurt along the way.

See more popular forum discussions.