A New Decade of ME Research: The 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry presents the first in a series of articles on the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Simmaron Scientist Awarded NIH Grant Probing Cause of Immune Holes in CFS/ME

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by Bob, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Bob

Bob

England (south coast)
    Simmaron Scientist Awarded NIH Grant Probing Cause of Immune Holes in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.
    Cort Johnson
    August 31, 2014
    http://simmaronresearch.com/2014/08...e-immune-holes-chronic-fatigue-syndromemecfs/

It's a very interesting article - Well worth a read.

Extracts:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
    Tito, girlinthesnow, merylg and 19 others like this.
  2. Bob

Bob

England (south coast)
    @Jonathan Edwards , I wonder if you might find the above research proposal interesting. It's not exactly your field, but there seems to be a major overlap with your work. With my limited knowledge of immunology, it seems to me like a very interesting area of research.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  3. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    When I was researching my Low NKs, Apparently there is a known herediteray Low NK symdrome. So for those of us with NK dysfunction (a known and acepted by ICD condition) what would be the diference between that and CFS?? Or is that just a subset of it.

If you read the NK deficiency syndrome is normal to have the viral reactivations. I am just confused about CFS vs NK cell deficiency syndrome.

Bob likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.