1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 2: Pathogens and the Gut
Mark Berry continues his series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with the emphasis shifting from autoimmunity to pathogens and the gut ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Simmaron’s Immunology Workshop at IACFS/ME

Discussion in 'Upcoming ME/CFS Events' started by Ember, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Ember

Ember Senior Member

Redefining How Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Is Diagnosed and Treated
    Cort Johnson February 23, 2014
    More...
  2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
    Did I miss when this is?
  3. Firestormm

Firestormm Guest

Cornwall England
    It's part of the IACFS/ME Conference 20-25 March 2014, in San Francisco.
    minkeygirl likes this.
  4. Iquitos

Iquitos Senior Member

Colorado
    "Elizabeth Unger, M.D. Ph.D., Chief, Chronic Viral Disease Branch, Division of High-Consequence Pathogens and Pathology"

At last the CDC is finally (seemingly anyway) doing its job instead of wasting the money on mind-body studies like Bill Reeves did. Are we finally getting past his legacy of diversions and dishonesty?
  5. Hope123

Hope123 Senior Member

That's nothing new. CFS has been housed under that branch for a while now. Actually, I don't care where they house CFS as long as the proper work gets funded and done.
  6. Iquitos

Iquitos Senior Member

Colorado
    Yes, I know. But actually spending the pittance of research money on something other than mind-body studies is the point I was making. It was always housed properly, yet they either stole the money, diverted it or spent it on irelevancies.
    Kati likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.