1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Silence isn't golden when it comes to research

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by biophile, Aug 20, 2013.

1. biophile

biophile Places I'd rather be.

Silence isn't golden when it comes to vaccines

21 August 2013
    New Science - Magazine issue 2930.

http://www.newscientist.com/article...ce-isnt-golden-when-it-comes-to-vaccines.html

I think some interesting parallels can be drawn between this article on vaccines and the situation for ME/CFS and CBT/GET. Certainly not the theme that [treatment is safe and effective but only misguided militant extremists disagree], but the stonewalling and apparently lack of openness which only worsens mistrust and does not help people who are confused about the best course of action. New Scientist were themselves stonewalled.

Bob and Valentijn like this.

See more popular forum discussions.