1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

*Sign Petition!*

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by VillageLife, Jan 2, 2011.

1. VillageLife

VillageLife Senior Member

United Kingdom
  2. Wildcat

Wildcat Senior Member

Thanks VillageLife. This is a very important petition - can we rustle up 100,000 signatures??

3. urbantravels

urbantravels disjecta membra

Los Angeles, CA
    I'll repeat what I said on the other thread in Action Alerts - please sign with a comment about why this press release is damaging to the progress of the science on ME/CFS. You don't need to have your own mind made up one way or the other about XMRV - but sign the petition if you think the emerging science should be communicated to the public in an accurate and responsible way.

4. markmc20001

markmc20001 Guest

I signed the petition. FYI: one doens't have to donate money to sign the petition. It records your signing the petition before asking for a donation from "Ipetition".

5. Advocate

Advocate Senior Member

U.S.A.
    I wish! When I checked just now there were only 227 signatures. Sometimes petitions are so poorly written that I'm embarrassed to sign them, but this one is really well done. Does anyone know who wrote it? Thanks VillageLife, for publicizing it.

6. MarxyGrouch

MarxyGrouch *****

This is a really important petition. If people do not sign, many of us will face doctors in the new year who will have closed off their minds to the possibility of XMRV involvement. The press release was a publicity stunt with deep, harmful impact on future interest, funding and support.

It must be retracted.

7. MarxyGrouch

MarxyGrouch *****

bumping. Let's try for 1000 signatures by the end of the week.

8. alice1

alice1 Senior Member

Toronto
    Done. Hopefully the rest of the board will follow.

9. MarxyGrouch

MarxyGrouch *****

Hello,

This still needs signatures! Lots of them!

See more popular forum discussions.