• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Sign petition re. Today show attack on invisible diseases

Nielk

I am one of those people who use wheelchairs at the airport, yet I am able to walk a very short distance. The statement by Hoda was so insensitive. Yes, I chose to be embarrassed and have others stare at me by using a wheelchair only
because I want to board the plane first! I have dreamed about this since a child...if only I can board a plane before most others! Now, God answered my dreams and i am able to do this with the help of the freely available wheelchairs at the airports!

I just sent in a comment to the Today Show directly at: comments:http://www.today.com/id/29041920/ns/today/t/email-today/#.UcDAv_lOP0c

Nielk

Someone on Facebook actually posted about the idea of somehow getting the Ryan prior with the Blue Ribbon documentary project to come on the Today Show to "educate" them about invisible illness and to give a plug for the documentary.