• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Shouldn't the answer to our illness be easy to find?

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
There are tests many of us have had that show abnormalities but its a case of those abnormalites are commonly found in other disorders as well. The tests that i have found abnormalities in are the lymphocyte T cells, neutrophils, immuno globulin sub classes, dhea, total and free testosterone, vit D, nk function(research test only).

I know initially when i had cfs and i was sent for a full blood count, i thought this meant it checked for everything but its far from it. The doctors need to order specific tests to go along with the symptoms and suspected conditions one might have but then there is restraints put on them by health care system as they try to save money.

I think abnormalities in immune testing and infections etc is good evidence to back up a cfs/me diagnosis.