1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Shoulder pain from computer

Discussion in 'Pain and Inflammation' started by Cort, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Sunday

Sunday Senior Member

While I was writing my long epistle above, other people were putting up all kinds of useful stuff - good thread. I particularly like Victoria's method of pain relief (or distraction)! By which I don't mean Rescue Remedy...but that's a good idea, hadn't thought of using it for this purpose. I did put it on my father once when he was in the middle of a TIA and we were getting him to the hospital; later he remembered it and said it made him feel good.

2. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

Good ideas - hadn't thought of rescue remedy for this. Arnica does work for me at times (and you can get different strengths) - great tip re combining it with lavender oil. I also use topical diclophenac 4%gel - in Canada you need a prescription for this, but was told they just started selling weaker strengths over the counter. Not sure how it is in the states.

I really try to use ergonomics + trying to not overdo at one time to avoid it, but doesn't always work.

See more popular forum discussions.