• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

should i pay $90,000 for stem cells?

A zombie

I can't remember his screen name, but a young man named Ben, who used to post here long ago, was in really bad shape before trying Cheney's stem cell treatments. They only made him a lot worse. He's been completely bedridden for 5-6 years now. And I don't know if anyone improved, even microscopically, w/stem cells.

Here's a report done on Ben, I believe about six months to a year before he tried them:

the sis very very very rare

Emily L

Dog sitter
this person keeps using the word cured phil doest use the word cured.

Very sorry if I have upset you! I am still learning about all of these things and admit I am very ignorant about most things to do with the body. I like Phil too, he has a great smile and eyes that light up, please don't take offense.

How are you doing with the stems? Probably too early to tell right? I wish you the best of luck and hope that you will share the results of the treatment

Emily L

Dog sitter
Also want to add that Phil gave me a handwritten note telling me it was ok if I didn't want to do stems and that he still supports me and my decisions

Also no he's not an official doctor but he's very smart and nice and has good ideas and plus he knows lots of real doctors so I don't want people to think he's all bad in any way

SB_1108

Very sorry if I have upset you! I am still learning about all of these things and admit I am very ignorant about most things to do with the body. I like Phil too, he has a great smile and eyes that light up, please don't take offense.

How are you doing with the stems? Probably too early to tell right? I wish you the best of luck and hope that you will share the results of the treatment

It's much to soon to comment on how the stem cells are working for me because it takes a good 3-9 months to see improvements. However I will say that I was very pleased with my Infusio experience. The health care I received there was the best I could have imagined. I am optimistic about the treatment.

Emily L

Dog sitter
It's much to soon to comment on how the stem cells are working for me because it takes a good 3-9 months to see improvements. However I will say that I was very pleased with my Infusio experience. The health care I received there was the best I could have imagined. I am optimistic about the treatment.

That's great! Quite happy it went well! :) Did it hurt at all? Do you feel any side fx?

SB_1108

That's great! Quite happy it went well! :) Did it hurt at all? Do you feel any side fx?

The liposuction was very painful for me. But I think everyone's experience is different. Again I'm hestitant to say much about how I feel because I know things can change quickly but I actually gained more energy during the pre-treatment. I still feel generally better.

However, I know others that felt worse and were more tired during/after pre-treatment. It's tough to say very much until the stem cells have had a chance to work.

Basilico

Florida
@Emily L , I am relieved to hear you decided to forgo this particular "treatment".

I was kind of shocked to read your comment below. Someone who is not even a doctor is performing invasive medical procedures on people with chronic illness? This is a HUGE red flag. Knowing "real doctors" is not the same things as being a doctor. I've had several friends who were doctors, but that doesn't mean I'm qualified to perform surgery.

Also no he's not an official doctor but he's very smart and nice and has good ideas and plus he knows lots of real doctors so I don't want people to think he's all bad in any way

A zombie

The liposuction was very painful for me. But I think everyone's experience is different. Again I'm hestitant to say much about how I feel because I know things can change quickly but I actually gained more energy during the pre-treatment. I still feel generally better.

However, I know others that felt worse and were more tired during/after pre-treatment. It's tough to say very much until the stem cells have had a chance to work.
Id like to speak to you privately, but dont know how to send a message, will you message me.

A zombie

A body scan will not detect viruses.

Stem cells do not cure everything except Parkinson's.

Probably has the trendy expensive glasses from ripping people off with his lies.
he's not a liar, he never claims to cure anyone (like this person keeps saying)
I find it quite strange ppl keep talking about his glasses.
You should actually educate yourself about him, vs taking some persons word on an online site, that clearly doesn't know what their talking about.

A zombie

Phil Battiade is a naturopath, an alternative medicine practitioner.. He is not an MD.
he works along side brilliants dr and i dont care what his title is he's helped me more than any other guy with MD next to his name could ever do :) There are many drs in his clinic.

Undisclosed

he's not a liar, he never claims to cure anyone (like this person keeps saying)
I find it quite strange ppl keep talking about his glasses.
You should actually educate yourself about him, vs taking some persons word on an online site, that clearly doesn't know what their talking about.

I have looked at his website. It appears he is a Naturopath which isn't the same as a medical doctor. He makes false claims about stem cell therapy and a few other things. There is no scientific basis to his therapies.

This is a total load of quackery:

Bio-scan is a bioenergtic blood test. It uses scalar wave technology to perform an in-depth health analysis. Multiple blood parameters such as cholesterol, hormones and vitamins can be measured simply by holding an electrode in the hand for 60 seconds. According to the manufacturer, the results of this test concur with standard blood tests with over 92% accuracy. We use this as a quick and painless screening and educational technique for our patients.

I wouldn't spend 1 dollar on this con artist.

People keep mentioning his glasses because Emily L mentioned she trusted him because of his 'trendy glasses' which is not the greatest reason to trust anybody. Ted Bundy wore glasses. I base my trust on reading what he has claimed on his website and then have made a decision based on what I know and what research has demonstrated. So I have educated myself. I do not trust him.

SB_1108

Yes that makes sense. Well I do hope you look after yourself. How did you find all the IV treatments beforehand?
I did not have any issues with any of the IVs that I received. I've reacted to IVs in the past but I did not have any issues with any of the IVs from Infusio.

I was kind of shocked to read your comment below. Someone who is not even a doctor is performing invasive medical procedures on people with chronic illness? This is a HUGE red flag. Knowing "real doctors" is not the same things as being a doctor. I've had several friends who were doctors, but that doesn't mean I'm qualified to perform surgery.
From my experience in the US, Phil Battiade was not involved in the treatment of patients. I only saw him in the office twice and he was actually at their Germany location the second week I was there. I met with two MDs while I was there and this is the physician that performed my stem cell procedure: http://infusiobeverlyhills.com/team/dr-suzanne-kim/

This is a total load of quackery:
The global diagnostic machine is used for their personal research only. At the end of the treatment I received a print out of the information from the global diagnostic machine but they were careful to preface that it is really for their internal clinic only and not used to diagnose any conditions.

I find it incredible that anyone would believe, let alone pay good money for, the shit this charlatan is peddling.
@adreno I have followed your posts for several years here on Phoenix Rising and I respect your opinion but I do find this comment a bit offensive. I stand by my decision to go to Infusio... I don't regret spending the money. I do generally feel better than before I went (however it is too soon to say whether those improvements will last). But no one has responded to my question of... when does a treatment become worth trying? It seems odd to me that everyone is so opposed to this yet no one is referencing studies showing its ineffectiveness or risks. There continues to be excessive misinformation on the thread about every aspect of this clinic/treatment.

Undisclosed

The global diagnostic machine is used for their personal research only. At the end of the treatment I received a print out of the information from the global diagnostic machine but they were careful to preface that it is really for their internal clinic only and not used to diagnose any conditions.

Then why is it called a 'diagnostic machine'?

Alvin2

The good news is patients don't die the bad news..
It seems odd to me that everyone is so opposed to this yet no one is referencing studies showing its ineffectiveness or risks. There continues to be excessive misinformation on the thread about every aspect of this clinic/treatment.
Its not up to science to discredit every snake oil salesman, its up to the snake oil salesman to prove they are legitimate. Just because people respond to the placebo effect does not make something legitimate.
If it does then i have some magic beans to sell you, and i can beat the price you paid for your treatment. There is no research showing my beans are not what i claim hence i expect payment promptly by paypal, bitcoin or western union ;)

I stand by my post 44 in this thread

SB_1108

There doesn't seem to be any room for real discussion on this thread so I think the best thing for me to do is just see how it goes over the next several months. Regardless of the outcome, I will keep everyone updated. Hopefully I can report some positive changes. If not, that is ok too. I just want to help someone else with ME/CFS make an informed decision about whether stem cells might help us. My goal in this entire process is to help our community and my contribution is being a guinea pig. ❤️