Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Share: article about University of Bristol and GET/CBT research

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Jenny TipsforME, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Jenny TipsforME

Jenny TipsforME Senior Member

Bristol
    I was interviewed for this article and still completely missed it coming out yesterday! so I think it is worth sharing here as an advocacy action.

It is an investigative piece by the Bristol Cable but it covers enough of the international debate to be shared anywhere:

https://thebristolcable.org/2017/07...bristol-university-and-controversial-science/

You probably won't agree with everything, but overall it is balanced and in reasonable depth.:)

2. Jenny TipsforME

Bristol
    BTW it is possible to add comments to give more information. For example, I don't think the nuance of our objection to CBT quite came across (I did attempt to explain this) but someone else explained in the comments section.

dangermouse likes this.
  3. SamanthaJ

SamanthaJ Senior Member

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  4. Jenny TipsforME

Bristol
    I completely missed all coverage of it yesterday! Completely absorbed in other issues... I guess I should delete this thread!

5. Jenny TipsforME

Bristol
    How do you delete a thread?

6. Barry53

Barry53 Senior Member

UK
    Maybe ask mods to merge?

7. A.B.

A.B. Senior Member

@Jenny TipsforME thanks for contributing to this article. There used to be a time when most articles on ME/CFS were awful. That's no longer the case.

See more popular forum discussions.