1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Shakiness after driving

Discussion in 'Post-Exertional Malaise, Fatigue, and Crashes' started by Hugocfs, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Hugocfs

Hugocfs Senior Member

U.S.A.
    Anyone else feel shakey after driving a distance? I experience this much more in the afternoon than in the morning. If so, any tips on how to avoid it? I imagine that it is probably unavoidable after expending some effort through the day.

2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Low blood sugar?

GG

3. taniaaust1

taniaaust1

Sth Australia
    The shakiness could be cause you are over doing it. Driving can be quite tiring for ME/CFS people. Maybe have a break half way throu these drives.

or as the ggingues said.. maybe low blood sugar esp if you arent having your regular meals when you usually do, due to driving at the time. Take some snacks in car with you.

WillowJ likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.