1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

sexy medical support stockings

Discussion in 'Problems Standing: Orthostatic Intolerance; POTS' started by taniaaust1, Aug 4, 2012.

1. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    Something for the girls (or the boys if that way inclined hahaha)

I just came across a link which has some great sexy looking support stockings on it, all depending on what pressure you are after. I just love those bright purple paisley compression stockings and the vintage lace lace ones. Pity they are only 20-30mmHg and my next ones need to be over that but anyway.. just wanted to share this link and these sexy medical support stockings.

http://bobisdysautonomia.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/compression-stockings-from-beige-to.html?spref=fb
  2. peggy-sue

peggy-sue

Scotland
    Wonderful! :)
    What I need are "sexy" cosy, flanellette pyjamas. They only ever come in vile pastel shades (pink, baby blue or lilac) with horrible cutesy motifs on them (teddy bears or hearts). Wearing them in the house makes me look like somebody who is ill in their pjs.
    I want to be cosy and comfy - but still look like a real woman.
    taniaaust1 likes this.
  3. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
  4. peggy-sue

peggy-sue

Scotland
    Those, I'm afraid, are exactly what I'm complaining about, but thank-you so much!
    I need good strong colours - and black.
    I want long sleeves and long legs on them, I want the button up shirt style top. The satin ones are ok - but not cosy!
    My OH detests pink (so do I) and we don't "do" cute. We have cats for that. It stems back to his Mum's massive pink "Directoire" bloomers, and he really doesn't want to go there. This is an image of a very small pair of them.
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/Vintage-Dire...81?pt=UK_Women_s_Lingerie&hash=item20c8eae4d9

Would cycling shorts double-up as knee-length compression things for under a dress?
  5. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    WOW on the pink! No words.

I went to Dicks sports and tried their compression shorts but they felt like tight lycra. Not like real compression. The thing about the internet is that I cannot feel it nor do they list the compression number 15-20 or 30-40...

6. peggy-sue

peggy-sue

Scotland
    I tried googling "medical compression bloomers", found this.
    https://www.macom-medical.com/compression_shorts.html
    They might be able to give you the compression factors?

You have to imagine the Directoire bloomers on a scale which would get a small boat shifting at a great rate of knots before you get the true image of the horror that is pink.

See more popular forum discussions.