1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A disease with two faces? Re-naming ME/CFS
Persuasion Smith covers the bases on the misleading and disreputable name for our disease we've all been saddled with ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Severe nose bleeds anyone?

Discussion in 'General Symptoms' started by JoanDublin, Aug 14, 2014.

1. JoanDublin

JoanDublin Senior Member

Dublin, Ireland
    Thanks for that info Abha. Im storing it all up. I'll see what the Childrens Hospital suggest next week and take it from there. Its good to have other avenues and recommendations for next steps if needed though so thanks a million. I had to look up PTHP. Its very interesting and not something I had even considered.

I attend Beaumont Hospital myself so I will check this guy out. There may be an issue because my son is a Paediatric case though, but no harm in checking it out

2. Abha

Abha Abha

UK
    All the best with that Joan.There may not be too much to worry about as in my own case the nosebleeds stopped as I got older(10yrs?have forgotten).Keep us updated or PM me if you wish...

JoanDublin likes this.
  3. alice111

alice111

this might seem strange, but I used to get nosebleeds daily - when I stopped taking vitamin D they stopped. Started vitamin D supplements they came back.. stopped they went away again. just thought id throw that out there! maybe someone else has had the same issue

JoanDublin likes this.
  4. WillowJ

WillowJ Senior Member

WA, USA
    I used to get nosebleeds that didn't stop for, say 20 minutes, when I was a child. This was before I had ME. I still get nosebleeds, but they don't bleed as freely now.

JoanDublin likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.