The Real ME: A Stock Photography Resource for the Media
We’ve all seen them in the news stories about ME/CFS: the guy in a suit at the office, yawning; the beautiful woman sitting at her desk with her immaculate make-up and elegantly coiffed hair, hand to her head and looking slightly pained.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Serelax - A Great Immediate Anxiety Supplement

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by JeremyLin, Dec 3, 2015.

1. JeremyLin

JeremyLin

It's been maybe a year since I have been on this forum. Here's what I think is the most important things that I discovered during that year. I want to help you guys because you guys are there for everyone else. You don't have to do anything I suggest because a guy on a forum said so, so do your own research. So I had a appointment with my holistic doctor today, Scott Mulinski. We went over treatment options and I suggested MAOIs, since it was the most effective. He agreed but in the future since my appointment with my psychiatrist is so far away. I also suggested that I should balance my dopamine and serotonin neurotransmitters so I can get Serelax to work fully again with L-phenylephrine. Serelax is a very serotonergic supplement so when you forget to take something that balances out the brain chemistry, it stops working. I have been taking L-phenylephrine for the past 3 days and I'm starting to feel Serelax's effects again. Serelax is a great anxiety supplement if you want immediate and I mean IMMEDIATE like the first minute you take the 2 capsules you take it relief. Well at least for me. It has many evident herbs that are known to work for anxiety like Kava plus Gaba. It has a legit 30 day money back guarantee and no side effects other than headaches sometimes and vivid dreams. Sorry if I sound like the typical infomercial but I tried so many things for anxiety like Hip's anxiety post (ily Hip) and I did so much research but seemed like there was no hope. The reason why I want to go on a MAOI is because I want to balance my biochemistry. Serelax is great for everyday life, but not for high pressure situations like playing a varsity basketball game or holding down a job, so hopefully MAOIs will allow to me to do that. Also if you have OCD and anxiety like me, inositol is probably the best way to go if you just want immediate relief. I take 18g a day but I build up to it, you can take 18g for the first time but you just be best friends with the toilet for a while. This side effect does go away after maybe a month. If it's too much, you can start slow and build up.

Testimonials about Serelax - http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Anxiety/Does-anybody-know-anything-about-serelax/show/952870
    Inositol - http://search.proquest.com/openview/d2644fb2a9cbe74d6623dc478069c306/1?pq-origsite=gscholar
    Kava - http://journals.lww.com/psychopharm...of_Kava_Extract_for_Treating_Anxiety_.14.aspx
    Evident Treatments For Anxiety and Other Mental Illnesses - http://www.alternativementalhealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Depression2014-07-23.pdf

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  2. adreno

adreno PR activist

This is all completely wrong. Pure nonsense.

A.B., Thinktank and Valentijn like this.
  3. adreno

adreno PR activist

There's nothing to reason about. "Healing neurotransmitters" is nonsense. Mental disease reduced to neurotransmitter imbalance, is false. Alzheimers = dying neurotransmitters, is false. You have a lot of reading to do.

Valentijn likes this.
  4. Gijs

Gijs Senior Member

I am happy for you that this drug is helpfull. Anxiety is a hell! But how do you know your Chemistry is out of balance. Do you have any labatory bloodtest to prove your statement? If not, it is all speculation isn't it?

Valentijn likes this.
  5. A.B.

A.B. Senior Member

Biochemistrybabble. Neurotransmitters are chemical messengers. They are not injured and they are not dying.

If this is how the product is presented then you're dealing with a scam.

6. SOC

SOC

Exactly. Something never alive cannot die. Dying neurotransmitters is nonsense. Healing chemical messengers is nonsense. This is like saying you've found a supplement to heal your dying coffee.

Whether or not one agrees with the neurotransmitter theory of some mental illnesses, the idea of healing dying neurotransmitters has absolutely no basis in fact, so this product is a scam.

From an entertainment point of view, there's a lot there though. I particularly like the bit about bringing dead neurotransmitters back to life. So something that was never alive became dead and now we are magically bringing this undead thing back to life. Zombie neurotransmitters! :eek: Run for your lives!

7. SOC

SOC

We are not bashing you. We are pointing out that this particular so-called treatment is a scam. That is in no way a criticism of you.

This is not an issue of something technical that may or may not be true. In this particular case the claim is absolutely contrary to both the most basic science and common sense. A substance that is non-living cannot be be dying or brought back to life. That's not a matter of opinion.

Valentijn, barbc56 and L'engle like this.
  8. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    Hi @JeremyLin,

I just tried to PM you, but couldn't because of your privacy settings. Just wanted to say that I'm sorry for the reception you've received after apparently trying to post what you thought might be helpful information.

From what I can gather, it sounds like you discovered something that is helping you. Congratulations on making this discovery for yourself. :thumbsup: Discoveries for just about anybody on this forum seem to be few and far between. I hope this serves as a stepping stone for you as you venture forward in your own personal health journey. -- Thanks for attempting to share what you've learned.

All the Best, Wayne :hug:

dannybex, helen1, ahmo and 1 other person like this.

See more popular forum discussions.