1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Pathway to Prevention (P2P) for ME/CFS: A Dangerous Process
Gabby Klein gives an overview of the P2P process, shedding light on the pitfalls with advice as to what we can do in protest ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Sequel to Under Our Skin called Emergence now available

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease and Co-Infections' started by roxie60, Aug 20, 2014.

1. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    https://m.facebook.com/UNDEROURSKIN?_rdr

I dont usually like link go facebook but I saw this announcement and wanted to let eveyone know. Hope it comes on pbs or tv soon. If someone gets to view it please update the thread with your view of thd production. It has been 7 years since under our skin came out so im hoping for more progress.

beaker and Thinktank like this.
  2. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
  3. Thinktank

Thinktank Senior Member

Europe + South East Asia
    The original documentary "under my skin" really opened my eyes. It helped to explain my family why i'm struggling so much. All in all it has been very valuable to me so i'm going to order the sequel for sure.

4. Thinktank

Thinktank Senior Member

Europe + South East Asia
    And it's been ordered :)

Sushi likes this.
  5. justy

justy Senior Member

U.K
    Yes I saw this a few days ago - looks exciting. I don't think the DVD is available for the UK. I really can't wait to see this...

6. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    What a pain that dvds cant be obtained world wide instead of by region. I believe it is a way to minimize copywrite infringement but what a pain. Here you cant get the new under our skin dvd and I cant get two guys and a girl from years ago(only available in uk) crazy world.

7. Thinktank

Thinktank Senior Member

Europe + South East Asia
    roxie60 likes this.
  8. adreno

adreno 3% neanderthal

Tundras of Europa
    You can get dvd players that will play all regions. But really, who uses dvd anymore? Isn't it available for download or streaming?

9. Martial

Martial Senior Member

Ventura, CA
    Lol I was wondering the same thing.. Stay calm and wait for netflix release. :)

SDSue likes this.
  10. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    I have been stunned by what is in Emergence. I am grateful they let us know how the Under Our Skin patients have faired. It also emphasizes the ongoing issues with IDSA and CDC. Even more criminal actions by CDC and IDSA. Lord help us, these organizations acknowledge they are in a war with lyme patients and llmds and that they need tk start shooting...this was from an internal memo, they see us as enemies not ill people needing better testing, diagnosis, treatment. Keep fighting, our numbers will overwhelm their lies. Keep fighting.

Made me more angry that it is 7 years later and it seems even harder battle but touching to see people standing up to be counted and raise awareness about lyme (borreliosis) and to see im not alone in all that has been lost and I have to keep hoping for improvement.

justy likes this.
  11. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    No It is not unless it is a pirated copy. It just came available this past week.

12. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    Correction, it was a NIH official that said they were at war with lyme patients and their llmds. Sorry, I originally blamed CDC and IDSA. I know they've said equally disparaging and stupid comments.

13. justy

justy Senior Member

U.K
    Just ordered my copy from the UK - region 0 DVD, $9.95 USPS shipping.

Just watched Under Our Skin again yesterday and am keen to watch the second DVD.

roxie60 and Sushi like this.
  14. justy

justy Senior Member

U.K
    DVD arrived today!

15. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    @justy Let us know what you think once viewed

See more popular forum discussions.