Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Send me a sample of General Vitamin Neurological Health Formula?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by caledonia, Oct 5, 2012.

1. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    Hi, I'm looking for someone who is willing to send me a few tablets of Yasko's General Vitamin Neurological Health Formula so I can try before committing to buy.

I would be willing to send you a sample of whatever I have in exchange if you wish. I have stuff like Thorne Labs Basic Nutrients IV, taurine, magnesium glycinate, Beyond C, lithium, adrenal cortex extract, betaine hydrochloride, vitamin D3, neuromedulla complex, GABA (basically the same as theanine), Thorne B complex #6, Co Q 10, Kavinace, Caprylistat.

Also kefir grains.

I'm located in the USA, so US would be preferred to keep mailing cheap and simple.

You can PM me to exchange details.

taniaaust1 likes this.
  2. newradost

newradost

Bulgaria
    Hi, let"s do it :)
    I have Yasko General Vitamin Neurological Health Formula and will be happy to try Thorne Labs Basic Nutrients IV and GABA.

The only issue is that I'm from EU - Bulgaria, so 10 days will be the delivery.

3. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    Ok, I'm going to PM you for details.

See more popular forum discussions.