• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Send me a sample of General Vitamin Neurological Health Formula?

caledonia

Hi, I'm looking for someone who is willing to send me a few tablets of Yasko's General Vitamin Neurological Health Formula so I can try before committing to buy.

I would be willing to send you a sample of whatever I have in exchange if you wish. I have stuff like Thorne Labs Basic Nutrients IV, taurine, magnesium glycinate, Beyond C, lithium, adrenal cortex extract, betaine hydrochloride, vitamin D3, neuromedulla complex, GABA (basically the same as theanine), Thorne B complex #6, Co Q 10, Kavinace, Caprylistat.

Also kefir grains.

I'm located in the USA, so US would be preferred to keep mailing cheap and simple.

You can PM me to exchange details.

Hi, let"s do it :)
I have Yasko General Vitamin Neurological Health Formula and will be happy to try Thorne Labs Basic Nutrients IV and GABA.

The only issue is that I'm from EU - Bulgaria, so 10 days will be the delivery.