1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Senators Stand Up for ME/CFS - Support Push For FDA Stakeholder Meeting

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Phoenix Rising Team

Phoenix Rising Team

View the Post on the Blog

Xandoff, taniaaust1, SaraM and 3 others like this.
  2. Rrrr

Rrrr Senior Member

this is great news!

3. frenchtulip

frenchtulip Senior Member

Yes, great news! I guess it might be good to send the senators a thank you. I will try to do that tonight.

4. Fred1234567

Fred1234567

A great start but I am getting considerable relief from IV saline and oxygen. From a living death unable to talk/move/severe hypersensitivity to light and noise with spinal shocks/tingles to bed-ridden but able to move around in the bed, less sensitive and able to hold short conversations....

Hence I was very surprised that the Primer was silent on these aspects of treatment- the USA is currently leading the world in having a published and actually patient centred and useful treatment guide please add these treatments into the next reprint of the Primer.

Well done USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xandoff likes this.
  5. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    I agree - hadn't thought of saline - but what a big help for so many....let's put it on the list of things to add. You might put your comments on our saline page http://phoenixrising.me/treating-cfs-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-me/problems-standing/the-perils-of-standing-ii-drugs-for-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs-patients-with-orthostatic-intolerance/saline-solution-low-blood-volume-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-me-cf - so that others can get how effective it is..

Xandoff likes this.
  6. Xandoff

Xandoff Michael

Northern Vermont
    thinkerLarge.jpg Senators Stand Up for ME/CFS.........I never thought I see the day. Go USA!

See more popular forum discussions.