1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Dr. Kerr, I presume?
Clark Ellis brings us a rare interview with British researcher Dr. Jonathan Kerr who is now living in Colombia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Seminar on NO-ONOO cycle in CFS/ME, April 16th, UK

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by natasa778, Mar 23, 2010.

1. natasa778

natasa778 Senior Member

London UK
  2. natasa778

natasa778 Senior Member

London UK
    Background on Prof Pall:
    Professor Martin Pall, PhD, Professor of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Sciences at Washington State University. He is a self recovered chronic fatigue sufferer, who developed and researched the science behind the illness and a route to recovery. His 15 years of specific research into ‘Explaining Unexplained Illnesses’ has resulted in his new book which draws upon more than 1500 scientific references, 15 of his own peer review publications and 5 human trials.
  3. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

thanks natasa

This seminar is being offered by "Clinical Education, UKs leading providers of post graduate nutritional therapy education", for 60 pounds. I wonder why.

I'm quite new to the different theories for potential causes of Me/CFS. Can anyone give me a quick update on what is thought, in general, of Dr Pall's theory? Would it mesh with the other theories out there? Has anyone been treated by him?

[ps the page also has a list of his publications]

4. gracenote

gracenote All shall be well . . .

Santa Rosa, CA

See more popular forum discussions.