Hi! Newbie posting here but have been trying to read and absorb as much as possible on this topic the past several months. It's always different when it actually comes down to YOU having to make the decision though, isn't it? I just got my test results back and have "sky high" levels of CMV and EBV. NK count was 5 and NK function was 6. I also have pretty significant POTS/NMH and migraines etc and am on a lot of meds for those things already. Doctor has suggested valcyte and/or rutuximab as possibilities, although he did briefly mention possibility of Famvir and valcyte together as well. I'm currently in a major relapse and have been for a couple months, so not very functional...probably a 2-3 right now. I have several big family events (3 graduations/wedding) coming up this spring and summer involving my kids so am trying to decide if it would be better to start the meds now or wait until those events are done to start them? Sounds like side effects can be tough on people. OTOH, I'm not doing so hot now anyway, so maybe wouldn't be able to make me much worse- at least functionally? Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! .