1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

SEEKING: Esther, Jennifer, Lisa who spoke at RichVanK memorial

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by RivkaRivka, Feb 20, 2014.

1. RivkaRivka

RivkaRivka Senior Member

Dear Folks,

Can anyone help me find Esther, Jennifer and Lisa, 3 women who are members of our ME/CFS community? Each of these women generously and spontaneously spoke at Rich Van K's (conference call) memorial service in 2012.

Now, after some time has passed -- and we are all still missing Rich so very much -- Rich's lovely stepson has written a beautiful instrumental song called Science of Compassion, and in it are some of the voices we heard during the conference call memorial service we held in 2012, including the voices of these women -- but I do not now how to reach them in order to ask their permission if Rich's stepson can use their voices.

Can anyone help me?

Of course I don't know their online forum names, and though I am hesitant to use their real names here in my search for them, I am not even sure if they *are* their real names. So, with that, I figured it is okay, as only their close friends will know them by their real names anyway. :)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD, BUT RATHER SEND ME AN EMAIL (OFF THIS FORUM) WITH YOUR THOUGHTS ON HOW TO REACH THEM. THANK YOU!

Best,
    Rivka
    Rivka (at) ThatTakesOvaries (dot) org

barbc56 likes this.
  2. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois prairie, USA

Midwest, USA

See more popular forum discussions.